Boxing day is about boxes and sales. Our game boxes are on sale this boxing day. Buy a game box (containing a game) and get a second game box (containing a game) for 20% off. Honestly, the games don’t even need to be in a box, it was a silly tradition anyways.
Friday December 26 only.
Buy any board game and get another for 20% off.
Discount applies to lower priced item.
‘Twas the night before Christmas when all through the game store, we closed early. Poetry is hard.
December 24: 12pm to 5pm
December 25: Closed
December 26: 12pm to 7pm (no open game night)
December 31: 12pm to 5pm
January 1: Closed
We’ve got a bunch of awesome small games that are perfect for sticking in a stocking. (Sadly Lords of Waterdeep won’t fit in most stockings) Here’s a list of some of our under $20 stocking stuffer games.
- Catan Dice Game – They did an excellent job of capturing the feel of Catan in this dice game. Roll for resources, build roads, settlements, and cities.
- Spot it – Perfect for the little ones, fun for the adult at the same time. Grab the alphabets or numbers version and reinforce that early learning
- Letters to Santa/Loot Letter/Love Letter – Love Letter is already fun and popular, now we’ve got the Christmas themed Letters to Santa version and for the Munchkin fans there’s the Loot Letter version.
- Timeline – I love this game. Fun and educational to boot. Correctly place events in the timeline. 5 versions to choose from, or combine multiple versions to make it even more interesting.
- Empire Engine – A really neat small war game with a unique wheel turning mechanism. Seems simple until you play it.
- Poo – Perfect for the potty humor inclined. Your a monkey and your only goal is to fling as much poo at your opponents while staying clean yourself
- Drinking Quest – Obviously for adults only. Why just drink when you could drink while on an adventure with this tabletop RPG.
- Pairs – Another one for the adults, a brutally simple pub game that you could even handle after a long game of Drinking Quest.
- Dutch Blitz – Now just to contrast the last two, an excellent game for the whole family.
- And many more!
Gift cards, the gift that says, “I don’t have time to buy you a real gift, I have to give birth”. Available now in store (gift cards, not babies). They never expire and make the perfect gift.